The SIP (Systematic Investment Plan) Calculator is an online feature that calculates SIP investment returns. The SIP Calculator requires information, such as the SIP amount, Investment frequency, Investment tenure, and Expected rate of return to estimate returns instantly. This online SIP calculating tool can help you with your investment plans by projecting an estimated return. Many mutual fund experts find SIP more beneficial than investing a lumpsum amount. Let’s check out the benefits of using the Systematic Investment Plan Calculator.
- Accuracy: The prime benefit of using a SIP calculator is accuracy. When you have filled in the required data regarding your investment in a SIP calculator, it shows an accurate estimate of the corpus. Since it is an advanced technology-based SIP calculator, there is hardly any error. An accurate return calculation of your SIP investment depends on your provided information. You can extrapolate the returns of your investment before putting money into a SIP.
- User-friendly: Since it is the latest technology-based online calculator, navigation is quite user-friendly. The right investment information will provide an accurate SIP return which is beneficial for the investors to select a SIP. This calculator can evaluate the maturity amount instantaneously. No need to evaluate complex investment calculations just put relevant information on the calculator to get an accurate result. Thus, you can save time and energy. Its user-friendly features make the SIP maturity calculation process easy and quick.
- Helps to make the right decision: Making the right investment decision is important to acquire the benefit of achieving desired financial goals in SIPs. Here comes the SIP calculator to invest in the perfect SIPs. The SIP calculator provides an idea of the corpus by putting the SIP amount, tenure, and expected return. Even you can increase the investment amount or tenure to get an adequate corpus. Thus, the SIP calculator helps to make the right investment decision.
- Compare SIPs: When you compare the returns of several SIP schemes it helps to select the best schemes with great returns. You can check the past returns of different SIPs to recognize the schemes that performed best in the market if you had invested in them. Thus, you can compare those schemes to identify the highest return provided scheme. And, you can select a SIP that provides the highest returns and the best profitability for your investment.
- Free of cost: Most SIP calculators are free of cost which helps investors track their investment future. The free online SIP calculators provide the benefit of using them multiple times before making a decision. This help investors avoid unnecessary wrong decisions and losing money. These calculators can be used anywhere at any time to provide the benefit of the right investment in a Systematic Investment Plan.
Conclusion: Nowadays, Systematic Investment Plans are one of the most invested schemes of mutual funds, especially for new investors. The SIP calculators help newbies take the right scheme to invest in. The estimated returns depend on three growth stages, such as above-average, average, and below-average, which help potential investors to choose schemes according to their requirements. If you are a newbie and want to invest in SIPs, 5paisa is the best option. Before investing in a SIP, do not forget to use a SIP calculator to estimate the returns.