You’ve come to the right site if you’re looking for the Axis Bank Account Closure Form to download. You can collect the Axis Bank Account Closure Form pdf from this page using the link provided below in the article. Axis Bank is India’s best private bank. Many organizations’ employees have salary accounts with this bank.
Axis Bank Account Closure Form How to Close Axis Bank Account
- To close your account, go to the bank branch where you first opened it.
- To begin, you should empty your account’s balance. Money can be withdrawn from an ATM or deposited into another person’s account.
- You must now complete the Axis bank account closure form, which you can download from this article or collect from your branch.
- Fill out the account closure form and send it to your local branch, remember to bring your bank passbook, Aadhaar card, and other documents with you.
- Your account would be closed by the bank in 10 working days, and you will receive confirmation through text message.
Download Axis Bank Account Closure Form
|Article||Account Closure Form|
|Beneficiary||Axis Bank Customer|
|Official Site||Click Here|
The bank officials will verify the information in their system which you provided in the Axis bank account closure form. After successful validation, your account will be closed, and the money will be distributed according to your provided instructions.
Axis Bank Customer Support
If you really have any questions or require extra assistance, contact Axis Bank at 1860 419 5555 or 1860 500 5555. (Call charges may apply).